Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm no longer alone

It's already morning when i started to blog. i can't believe tat i can finally have my own blog! tis is my first time to blog n somehow i cud feel d excitement in me. i have neva reveal my personal life thru d internet as i'm not tat pro or advance in using a com yet. haha... i'm still learning n has a very long way to go in tis area. i believe everyone is.=)

2day is also a day which people around d world r looking 4ward to. A day which cums once a year, 2 b cherished n neva 2 b 4gotten. A day where flowers wil truly blossoms. Men wil start to throng in2 d florist shop 2 get their sweethearts a bouquet of flowers. Tat's a norm. Owh girl, u r lucky if u cud get 99 flowers!

As for me, i have received a few text messages meant 4 frens, not for lovers. lol. those r meaningful messages, reli. As frenship is build on a solid foundation of like or love, it is of paramount importance tat we do n play our roles as frens 2 maintain such frenship. I owes believe in FRANCE which stands for:
F- Friendship
R- Remains
A- And
N- Never
C- Can
E- End

To my best buddy, if u r reading tis, i wan 2 let u noe tat i'm willing 2 wait no matter how long. Fate will unite us one day. Let us endure tis life with patience n perseverance by following God's will. Through prayers, nothing is impossible.=] Valentine's day is not juz 4 u n me, it's 4 everyone who's celebrating tis memorable day!
Happy Valentine's Day! =D

5 comments:

  1. hey hey..
    dint know u blogged..:P
    i shall link u up in mine..:P

    it has been quite some time since we last talked... how are u recently? what hv u been doing ?? =) heard tat aunty ivy ask u to teach in her sch... still there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby,my my dearest! =)
    how r u?
    wel, juz recently. haha...yup,hope we cud get linked. i'm x so sure bout how 2 personalize tis stuff as i'm quite "new" 2 tis. haha...
    wil take sm time 2 analyse tis,definitely x now.=p
    yes,i'm currently teachin in d skul. i juz can tel u tat i love my job vy much altho d students do create sm havocs n probs 2 me,oni me i guez coz i'm new. hehe...=D
    so,how's uni life? Aunty Ivy said, wait...Principal said u're cumin bek in may. i hope i can see u tat time. i'll find time 2 ask u out n hav a chit-chat. i missed thoz moments when we were in f.2 n 3,bein in d same worship team in ISCF. u brot me 2 noe God n tat is d biggest turnover eva in my life which i wil neva 4get! thanx a lot,Abby.=) i juz hope tat we can get bek 2 where we had started. Frens 2 d end! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha am doing fine recently.. :) yea sure.. my blog add is abigail3003.spaces.live.com.. i do write once in a while.. and its open for my msn contacts only anyway.. :) so yea.. feel free to drop by lah.. hahah

    hahaa teaching is fun juz its not my cup of tea.. i would go nuts dealing with students that simply does not listen no matter how much i love kids.. haha :)

    currently preparing for my finals in may and yes i will be back in may.. haha my no is still the same.. do contact me anytime.. yup would love to catch up with u sometime soon.. it has been quite a while.. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. harlo..
    surprisingly u own a blog...
    anyway i shall say congratulation to u...
    :D
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sim Por!
    have a pleasant day,too! =)

    ReplyDelete