Monday, August 9, 2010

Free day!!!

It was just another good day
with bright, scorching hot sun that filled the air
as Qi and Michie walked down the road slope
passing by the guards who stood gallantly
right beside the guardhouse through the alley
I felt my heart was flying high, really
'cause I can finally play
to the fullest today
on our way to the university
safely guided by Him, Qi and Michie reached
all thanks be to God =)
Qi entered the exam hall with fame
while I wandered around the place with shame
time passed by without I realized
Qi came out from the hall on cloud nine
"Yay!" I shouted deep inside
and off we went for lunch
a treat to all the good work done.

It was just another good day
with bright, scorching hot sun that filled the air.

Good nights!
-michelle-

No comments:

Post a Comment