Friday, February 10, 2012

A little sunshine

Today, I received a letter from India. It was from a little girl whom I have helped for a month. But due to some financial breakdown, I didn't send my donations for at least two months already. I hope I could send it over by this month, God's willing.:)

That letter was short and simple. It was written by a lady who's the sponsorship operation coordinator in India. I was touched by the content that I almost cried. The letter begins in this:

"Dear sponsor,

Namaste (Indian greeting style)

My name is Aajra Begum. Wish you a very Happy New Year. Thank you for sending me colour and colouring book. These gifts are very helpful for me in my studies. Climate is very cold here.

Thank you."

My tears filled my eyes. I feel sympathized. I wish I could provide her the best out of me for the sake of her education. It's my dream and it's what I want to be.

Though I can't watch you growing up, I hope you will be perseverance and determined to go through every single thing in your life. It's the life that you must live to the fullest. It's the life that you must cherish no matter how hard or how difficult it is. Life gets going even for me. You will certainly succeed one day Aajra! :')

Aajra, study hard and do all that you can to break this chain of poverty. I'm always here with you to support you in whatever means. I promise.


1 comment:

  1. I believe with your support and God's will, she gonna be a very successful person either in study and life as well....cheers =)

    ReplyDelete