Monday, June 7, 2010

When he was here...

I cooked dinner, lunch and prepared breakfast during his three nights stay here since Friday evening. Those preparations were time consuming but it was nothing compared to the joy of being able to spend time together as siblings. Upon reaching my place, he talked a lot about his life in his college, how he deals with his studies and even friendships. I got a very interesting point from him, which is true friendship. Friends come and go and only true ones will stay by your side. I start to ponder, if it really lasts, then what about relationship? Can relationship lasts like how true friendship does? I think it depends very much on how you play your role as someone who values friendship. It's either you gain from it or you lose it.

So, yeah, that was basically about it. We also gossiped like what we sometimes do on the phone. Guys do gossip too. Haha! Not that we like to talk about all this crap but in some ways, it makes me realize how time has actually took me away from spending goody good time with my brother. Though we are not so far apart (it takes him not more than 2 hours to reach my place), I am constantly reminded that things should not be taken for granted. I just want to give my best out of the very best and make good use of every opportunity that knocks on my door. Life is a bliss when someone says "You are loved." Life is even more blissful when someone says "I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment