Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Testing my faith...

God is testing my faith not just for Him but also for my friend; who has been ill for days. Never did I know about the news until I viewed his social networking site. Only then I realized my instinct to contact him a few days ago was right. I regretted deeply for not doing so. Why, I asked; why when something bad happened only then I am conscious? I guess I am just being selfish.

I wonder how many times I have shed my tears for you, my friend. It was hard for me to see you enduring in pain and suffering throughout the treatments. Yes, those were intended to make you well once again. Undaunted by the whole process, you still smiled to those who visited you when you were lying on the hospital bed. I was struck by how tough and strong you were in difficult times. The unceasing support and motivation from the people known to you, I must say; have made you grow even stronger to persist on. My prayer is with you, my friend. God sees what you have been through and He heals you. May you recover soon!

God loves you always...
~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment