Monday, November 15, 2010

Home sweet home =)

I'm back to Miri! I'm just so happy to be back home, to be with my family and friends. I miss my bedroom, my bed, my study table and my wardrobe. I miss everything here. Not to forget, my grandma's cooking, the hill I used to jog, the shopping malls that I normally frequent, Tanjung beach where I used to play, the bread and tarts I usually buy at Hot Cross bun and Ma Baker (my favourite bakery shops), the school I used to teach and the students (gosh~ I miss them so much now), my former schoolmates (yes, I managed to meet up with some of them! Had a total fun catching up with their lives, yeah! =D ) and to sum up, the entire city. Just, EVERYTHING!

Time flies as fast as when I was in KL. People say that I enjoy living my life. Yes, I really do. Perhaps that is the reason why I rarely grumble about small little things which seem like a stumbling block in my life because I know nothing can stop me from doing what I love to do. Unless I'm being pessimistic or hypocrite, I don't even dare to imagine what sort of life will turn out to be for me. I salute people who can remain salient, and possess sangfroid attitude when life throws them a curveball. I just keep reminding myself, 'Stay happy the way you are and be yourself!' That's the way of life. =)

~michelle~

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to meet u soon...i still have 1 more paper to go.....enjoy as much as u can gal =D

    ReplyDelete