Friday, October 22, 2010

All the things you never know

I think he's a really nice person

he's the sort of person who put others first before him

He loves his family very much

and I believe almost everybody does

I bet he'll love his family too when he has one in the future

he cares about people whom he loves a lot

he said 'Don't walk alone and remember, bring along pepper spray!'

'Okay!' I said but not the last item

'cause I never have one (* laughing xD)

And I never walk alone in the dark

'cause I walk everyday in the light

He will keep you updated

with his day-to-day happenings in his life

like what he is doing at this present moment or later on

Sometimes, he will tell you jokes

jokes that will make you laugh even when you are in the middle of something

Sometimes, he will share with you how he feels about you

within the sincerity of his heart

When he's not happy, you could sense that he is

'Cheer up!' are the most essential words to say

to make him feel that he's not the only one at bay

When he has a problem, he'll not keep it on his own

instead, he'll seek your advice on the way things should be keep in line

He can be quite emotional at times but he won't let you know

unless you manage to find out why

He will cry if he knows that things are hard deep inside

I told him, 'Men don't cry'

and he said 'That's only a lie'

And when he can't control his emotions, he'll hurt himself

which I don't see eye to eye

but I do understand why

putting myself in his shoe

I wish someone can be by my side too

to overcome life's conundrums together

and face life's challenges with confidence

This is the story of a friend

whom I have known for ages

who now resides in my heart

now and always.

Now that you know

about all the things you never know.


~michelle~




No comments:

Post a Comment