Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She knows, they know, everyone knows

Last night, my house mate Denise and I had a sharing on what we had been through throughout the day yesterday. I can't tell how many times I had teary eyes because Denise's stories made me laugh gleefully! I like the way she imitated her friend, a Chinese guy who's an English educated person in every single actions and words spoken by him. Both of them, they are really funny! I seriously think that they can come up with a comedy or something. haha! =D

On the serious part, she shared with me about the personal life experiences that she had witnessed in others as a testimony to Christians so that we won't follow in their footsteps. Before things get out of hand, it is always better to seek God for His guidance in our decision making process because the Bible has stated clearly that whatever He wants us to do, it is to please Him in a godly manner. He knows what is best for us. In fact, He knows what is best for me. I feel so anxious so as to see who will be that someone to appear in my life. All that I have to do is to pray earnestly and to see that God's promises for me are yet to come true. I'm patiently waiting for that to happen now. =) Our chat continued until 2am something. We agreed to wake up at 8am which both of us successfully did. And we had breakfast together although Denise joined me a bit later. Having another final paper to go which falls on next Monday, I just want to be focused in my studies and I pray that I will be able to get at least a satisfying grade. Thanks, Denise for the meaningful sharing. I'm more assured in my actions, and I know I'm still conscious. It's never too late for me and I know I have the choice to decide on my next course of action. Do keep me in prayers as I keep you in mine. Thanks!

~michelle~

2 comments:

  1. Love you always. No matter what, God's always by your side. Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm touched. Love you too, my dear sister-in-Christ. :')

    ReplyDelete